Cinemaquette has revealed its “Mohawk” maquette from Joe Dante’s 1990 creature feature sequel Gremlins 2: The New Batch. The intricately detailed statue stands approximately 31 inches high and features the character Mohawk standing on a copy machine with “Gizmo” stuffed inside – the base even includes black & white photocopies of Gizmo coming out of the machine, complete with light-up LEDs and sound effects:
Limited to just 299 copies, each signed by Art Director Steve Wang, Mohawk also features synthetic hair and resin eyes.
While the Gremlins 2 Mohawk maquette won’t be released until sometime in the second quarter of next year, it’s now available on preorder for $2,280 until Monday, November 12th, after which the price raises to $2,580:
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our 1:1 scale Mohawk maquette. This intricately detailed statue stands an imposing 31 inches tall, and perfectly captures the scene where Mohawk captures Gizmo in the office.
This museum-quality statue is constructed from heavyweight polystone and translucent resin, each piece individually hand-painted capturing the finest detail, with handmade glass eyes and synthetic fur making this the ultimate tribute of this mischievous Gremlin.
- Approximately 31 x 24 x 18 inches (HxWxD)
- Exquisitely detailed paint process faithful to the original movie design
- Synthetic hair mix
- Hyper realistic clear resin eyes
- Electricity Gremlin controlled copy machine with Gizmo stuck in it
- LED light-up and sound effects
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Art Director Steve Wang
- Limited in production to 299 pieces worldwide