A new art print from Sideshow Collectables’ original IP Court of the Dead is now available for pre-order. Limited to just 100 prints, The Impermanence of Flesh by Alex Horley features Gethsemoni of the Flesh faction and is one of four Court of the Dead prints by Horley. The limited edition print is available framed for $250 and will ship in April or May.
Sideshow is proud to present The Impermanence of Flesh Premium Art Print from our own original dark fantasy horror world, the Court of the Dead. The Impermanence of Flesh Premium Art Print is a high-end reproduction of an original acrylic and oil painting by world-renowned artist Alex Horley.
At the heart of this ornate piece, the Queen of the Dead welcomes you to the Flesh Faction with a wicked, wise, and playful smirk. Flanked by her bodyguards, spies, and assassins, Queen Gethsemoni radiates the dynamic confidence of the Flesh Faction, which she leads. The walking temple of Cryptus Akohr, headquarters for the Flesh Faction, is featured in the upper left corner of the composition.
Flesh is change. Flesh is enigmatic. Flesh is life. Express your Flesh Faction allegiance with The Impermanence of Flesh Premium Art Print by Alex Horley. This masterpiece is faithfully reproduced on 100% archival heavyweight paper.
- Limited edition of 100
- 18 x 24″ fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Official Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
- 20 x 25.25″ Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Frame (Distressed silver)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Rust)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required