Sideshow Collectibles has revealed a new fine art print of Nosferatu by artist Dan Colonna. The 18″ x 22″ print featuring a portrait of the silent film vampire Nosferatu is limited to just 150 signed copies.
While the Nosferatu art print won’t be released until sometime between this December and January of next year, it’s now available on preorder for $250:
Behold the horror that is Count Orlok! Replicated from an original oil-on-canvas painting, Dan Colonna’s Nosferatu Fine Art Print captures the haunting countenance of one of the most iconic vampires of the silver screen, rendered in astonishing, terrifying detail. Partially inspired by a design for the “Timeless Terror” series by Quarantine Studio, this fine art collectible breathes new afterlife into the dreaded vampire count with glistening, bloodshot eyes, yellowed fangs, and wrinkled, sallow skin. Shadowed in dark tones, Count Orlok summons an air of menace and mystery that makes an unforgettable addition to any horror fan’s collection.
Each Nosferatu Fine Art Print will have an authorized, automated pencil signature and embossed seal of authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 150 pieces.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 150
- 18 x 22″ fine art giclee print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival links
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Distressed Silver Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Frame
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9603 Underbrush)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required