Sideshow Collectibles has revealed its latest fine art print from the company’s first original IP, Court of the Dead. The new 21.5″ x 17.5″ print (28″ x 24″ framed), “Gallevarbe: Eviscerator” by artist Olivia de Berardinis, is limited to just 150 copies.
Court of the Dead creator Tom Gilliland said: “Olivia has captured the explosive nature of Gallevarbe, a mortal scorned, who is now taking her revenge from the beyond the grave. Gallevarbe takes no prisoners and eviscerates all those who oppose her.”
While Sideshow’s “Gallevarbe: Eviscerator” fine art print isn’t expected to ship until sometime between next month and September, it’s available now preorder for $350:
In delightfully bright and aggressive hues, Olivia has painted the vicious mortal soul hunter Gallevarbe amidst the throes of delivering savage justice. As a member of the Faction of Flesh, Gallevarbe is freed from the constraints of human form and can shapeshift at will. She is pictured here in a unique transformation, suited to the dynamic duty of acting as judge, jury, and executioner carrying out a sentence in one fell swoop.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 150
- Hand signed by artist Olivia De Berardinis in silver ink
- 17.5″x21.5″ fine art giclée print
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Double embosses with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
- Certificate of authenticity signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- 24″ x 28″ Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Fame (Distressed Silver)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Powder Blue)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required