Cemetery Dance Publications is now offering the Signed Limited Edition hardcover of Brian Keene’s memoir End of the Road. The 336-page book features an introduction by Gabino Iglesias and the Signed Limited Edition hardcover will be just a one-time printing. Brian Keene is a prolific horror author and host of The Horror Show podcast.
- Limited to 750 signed and hand-numbered copies
- Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
- Smyth sewn
- Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
- Limited Edition chapbook, On the Road with Brian Keene by John Urbancik
The Signed Limited Edition hardcover of Brian Keene’s End of the Road is now available for just $40: Buy from Cemetery Dance
A memoir, travelogue, and post-Danse Macabre examination of modern horror fiction, the people who write it, and the world they live – and die – in. Exhilarating, emotional, heartfelt, and at times hilarious, End of the Road is a must-read for fans of the horror genre.