Cemetery Dance Publications has announced the signed limited edition hardcover of Those Who Wish Me Dead. The 328-page book is written by author Michael Koryta, with cover art by Tomislav Tikulin:
While the Those Who Wish Me Dead signed limited edition hardcover won’t be released until sometime in late December, it’s now available on preorder for $50:
When 13-year-old Jace Wilson witnesses a brutal murder, he’s plunged into a new life, issued a false identity and hidden in a wilderness skills program for troubled teens. The plan is to get Jace off the grid while police find the two killers. The result is the start of a nightmare.
The killers, known as the Blackwell Brothers, are slaughtering anyone who gets in their way in a methodical quest to reach him. Now all that remains between them and the boy are Ethan and Allison Serbin, who run the wilderness survival program; Hannah Faber, who occupies a lonely fire lookout tower; and endless miles of desolate Montana mountains.
The clock is ticking, the mountains are burning, and those who wish Jace Wilson dead are no longer far behind.
Published as a Signed Hardcover Limited Edition:
- Limited to just 1,000 signed & numbered copies
- Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Bound in full-cloth with colored head & tail bands
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards & spine
- Printed & bound with full-color endpapers
- Smyth sewn
- Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
- Limited one-time printing