Video game publisher SOEDESCO & development studio Creazn Studio have announced, via social, that the upcoming film noir thriller Dollhouse will be entering a closed beta phase later this week. The game was originally slated for release in 2016 on PC & PlayStation 4, but that’s clearly passed and no new release window has been given for either platform. However, PC players can sign-up for the beta here.
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story