Tripwire Interactive has released “Monster Masquerade”, this year’s annual “Halloween Horrors” free downloadable content (DLC) event for gory first-person shooter Killing Floor 2 – which we first reported on last month. Accompanying the release is the DLC’s official trailer, showing nearly two minutes of gameplay footage narrated by a vampire character who runs the Monster Masquerade:
This year’s Halloween Horrors also features bonus crossover content with Tripwire’s other title Road Redemption. Owners of both games on Steam will have access to “The Road Redeemer” bat in Killing Floor 2, and “Hans Volter” & “DJ Skully” as riders in Road Redemption.
The Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade DLC is now available for Killing Floor 2 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- New Map: “Monster Ball” with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover: A full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes: New main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons:
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher -Commando / Field Medic
- FN-Fal – Commando / Sharpshooter
- Road Redemption Exclusive: The Road Redeemer – Berserker