Earlier today, video game publisher Deep Silver & development studio 4A Games announced that customers who preorder a physical copy of Metro Exodus will receive a free exclusive poster. Dubbed “The Creatures of Metro Exodus“, the panoramic poster features fifteen of the radioactive mutated creatures that inhabit the wild aboveground lands of the game:
What’ more, PC preorders will receive a digital art book & the game’s original soundtrack. Meanwhile, PlayStation 4 preorders come with a Dynamic Theme based on the game’s “Winter” artwork, and Xbox One preorders include a copy of Metro 2033 Redux – a remastered edition of the first game in the Metro series.
While Metro Exodus won’t be released until Friday, February 15th for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, it’s now available to preorder for just $59.99:
This news wraps up a week of non-stop Metro Exodus announcements including:
MORE: Watch The Making Of Metro Exodus Episode One Now!
MORE: Metro Exodus ‘Artyom Custom Edition’ Comes With Real Nixie Watch
MORE: Watch The Metro Exodus Story Trailer Now!
MORE: Metro Exodus Will Launch With Photo Mode
The year is 2036. A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro. They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war. But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…