Entrada Interactive has released the retail version of its post-apocalyptic survival/horror game Miscreated, which was originally released as a Steam Early Access title back in October of 2014. Based on the CryEngine, the open-world PC game encompasses the crafting elements of a survival game with that of a first-person shooter. The retail version of the game brings the following additions: a new dynamic world system, new weather patterns, 20 new weapons, 100 new skins, base farming, cooking, deeper customization, ground attacks, and player-hosted servers.
Entrada Interactive CEO & Owner Terry Evans stated: “Our community has been instrumental in Miscreated’ s development as we have refined our gameplay and added a ton of new content based directly on their feedback. We will continue adding new content and refining the game well past the 1.0 launch as we look towards things like battle royale, more weapons and car customization.”
Accompanying the release is a nearly two-minute long launch trailer which features in-game footage of Miscreated‘s sprawling apocalyptic environments, along with some enemies, vehicles, combat, and crafting:
Miscreated is now available on PC for just $20 (regular price is $25):
An online multiplayer hardcore survival game set in a post-apocalyptic open world. After The Final War, humanity was brought to its knees and the remaining survivors cling to the a decimated and unforgiving world ravaged by a mutated plague which was “Miscreated” as part of the fallout. Players must survive as horrific mutants, hostile animals, other desperate survivors and even the elements seek to destroy them.
- Exploration: Explore the highly detailed and diverse landscape featuring picturesque forests, towering cities, hidden caves, bunkers and sewers.
- Vehicular Mayhem: Discover more than 10 different drivable vehicles and repair them to use for travel on land and in water.
- PVP Combat: Miscreated features over 70 different weapons including; short ranged melee items, pistols, assault rifles and long ranged rifles, ensuring a weapon for every type of play style. Enhance weapons and collect attachments and scopes to be ready for any situation.
- Mutant Horde: The fallout of The Final War has ravaged the world with the mutant horde… other players are just one of your worries in Miscreated as you confront a wide range of dynamic PvE encounters on a journey filled with diverse hostile mutants and wildlife.
- Core Survival: Miscreated features dynamic weather that can alter your character stats. Dramatically shifting weather patterns include; raging thunderstorms, thick to heavy fog, snow, tornados, radiation storms and more… be prepared for the unexpected!
- Stake Your Claim: Take back what is yours and leave your mark with form base building, where you can flexibly build what you desire and call it home. Uncover building components and tow them back to your base. Form clans with friends and strangers to combine efforts and work together to create a masterpiece.