McFarlane Toys’ Bobby action figure from the highly anticipated video game We Happy Few is now available in stores.
The company revealed Bobby back in September of last year, and started taking pre-orders for the figure last month. McFarlane set the MSRP on Bobby at only twenty bucks.
Patrolling the streets of Wellington Wells, Bobby is always dressed in his constable outfit topped off with his distinct “Happy Face”. Always on the look out for potential “downers”, residents of Wellington Wells should always have some “joy” at the ready when they see Bobby nearby.
- The very first action figure to market based off the all-new We Happy Few video game launching Summer 2018.
- Main antagonist character.
- Figure comes with alternate gas mask head, empty beverage bottle, Billy Club, and alternate hands.
- Sculpted in his traditional blue “Bobby” policeman uniform.
- Features 12+ points of articulation for custom posing.