Quantum Mechanix has revealed its sixth-inch scale figure of The Nun from The Conjuring universe. Made of ABS, PVC, and synthetic fabrics, the eleven-and-a-half inch tall figure bears a perfect resemblance to the titular character of last year’s The Nun. The figure features a whopping 36 points of articulation and comes with two interchangeable heads, four pairs of interchangeable hands, her portrait, and clothing:
While Quantum Mechanix’ one-sixth scale The Nun figure won’t be released until sometime in the third quarter of this year, it’s now available on preorder for $199.95:
At 30 cm tall this collectible figure has over 36 points of articulation and features two different heads – one with her scary “I’m going to get you” stare and another head in “attack” mode with her wide-open mouth revealing terrifying fangs.
Her nun’s habit and veil are authentically reproduced as seen in the movies and she wears a silver cross. Also included are multiple hands for your choice of horrifying poses. She comes with Ed Warren’s haunting portrait of her from The Conjuring 2 and a round logo base.
- Female body with 36 points of articulation
- Detailed likeness of the Demon Nun, Valak, from The Nun
- 2nd head with screaming portrait of Demon Nun
- Tailored nun’s habit and veil
- Silver cross
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
- set of splayed hands
- set of relaxed grip hands
- set of attack hands
- set of hands to hold painting
- One (1) pair of nun shoes
- Painting of the Nun from The Conjuring 2.
- Round logo base